Please, be aware that this gel has a heat spike which is completely avoidable if properly cured. Curing instructions are below. We do recommend using our gels on yourself first to become accustomed to the way they cure.
The term “cure zone” simply means to cure the gel on the outside of the lamps glow, aprox. 4-6 inches away. If the client feels a bit of warmth have them pull their hand farther back. This is not necessary when colour is added to the gel because the molecule movement slows down considerably.
1. Apply Forms.
2. Apply Linkage over the entire nail plate and tip. Work well into the nail plate and cuticle area. Allow Linkage to seek the keratin for 15 seconds. (Linkage contains no acid or methacrylates)
3. Apply Poly,Sculpting Gel 1 or 2 in a thin coat to each nail no thicker than a very thin coat of nail polish. Cure Zone.
- Building the nails. Work on one finger at a time, alternating hands starting with 4 fingers first, then thumb on alternate hand. Repeat opposite hand.
- Start with using Sculpt 1, 2 or builder to create an extension from free edge out onto the form. Cure Zone, then cure 30 sec’s.
- Support the tip to the nail plate by taking a small amount of gel on your brush; Place it approximately 3/8” back from the cuticle guiding it towards the tip and cover the entire nail.
Cure 2 minutes after all 5 nails are done on each hand.
4. Remove forms and shape the nail, there is NO dispersion layer with this gel, using a 100 or 180 grit file. Dust off and cleanz.
5. Ready for colour. Apply any colour, or art product, to the nail. Cure 1 min, and file edges crisp. Cure 1 min. Finish file.
6. Cover the nail. Apply Sculpt 1 or 2 Gel over the entire nail allowing the gel to self-level, several thin layers may be used. Cure each layer then cure 1 min.
7. Finish file. Add a thin layer of Poly Polish for a beautiful high shine.
8. Cure 3 minutes.
**Throughout any application process, to achieve your desired look, you can continue to file and/or add layers of gel without reapplying Linkage.
1. Apply Tips: choose the right sized tip for each of the ten fingers. If there isn’t a perfect size for the nail, choose the closest size up and file the sides of the tip to make it fit.
2. Glue on all ten tips to the nails.
3. Cut the tips to the correct length and file to desired shape. If the tips are not pretched, using a file, buff off the shine and blend.
4. Apply Linkage over the entire nail plate and tip. Work well into the nail plate and cuticle area. Allow Linkage to seek the keratin for 15 seconds. (Linkage contains no acid or methacrylates)
5. Apply Sculpt 1 or 2 Gel in a thin coat to each nail no thicker than a very thin coat of nail polish. Cure zone.
6. Cure 2 minutes after all 5 nails are done on each hand.
7. Ready for colour. Apply any colour, or art product, to the nail. Cure 1 min. Finish file.
9. Finish file. Add a thin layer of Poly Polish for a beautiful high shine. Cure 3 minutes.
Choose your pigment.
Pick up a tiny bit of gel, aprox dime size.
Use a spatula or toothpick and pick up a tiny amount of the pigment and mix into the clear gel. Aprox a ¼ the size of the gel drop. Mix well together.
You may add a tiny bit of glitter or pigment as well.
Don’t be afraid to mix and create. If the gel gets paste like al you need to do is add a bit more gel. Keep the gel colour movable.
The light needs to penetrate the gel to create the polymerization process. If too thick the gel will not cure.